Hard Core Cider Tour 2018 – Santa Barbara
September 22, 2018
1:00PM - 4:00PM
1298 Las Positas Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Hard Core Cider Tour Comes to Santa Barbara, CA for 1st Time!
Imbibe UNLIMITED 2 oz. samples from some of the World’s Top Craft Hard Cider Makers, savor mouth watering food from Local Food Trucks (food sold separately), groove to Live Music, and let your inner kid out with our Jumbo Lawn Games!
Our mission is to celebrate the revival of craft hard cider making. As one of America’s long lost alcoholic beverages, we strive to reintroduce the joy of imbibing hard cider to all!
*NEW THIS YEAR*: Purchase your favorite bottles to take home at the Cider Store Tent!
Giving Back: We realize the importance of reinvesting in the local community where we host our Cider Tours. This year, we are raising funds for TBA
Music Lineup: TBA
Food Trucks: TBA
Parking: Limited Parking will be available on-site.
This is a 21 and Over ONLY event.
> > > If You Are Having Cider, Don’t Be A Driver. < < <
At The Door: $50
G.A. Group Rate (4+)
At The Door: $40/person
Online: Not Available
At The Door: $10
- Atascadero, CA
- San Sebastian, Spain
- Herefordshire, UK
Ticket Refund and Transfer Policy:
- All Ticket Sales are Final and Non-Refundable.
- Ticket Transfers are available. Please contact Night Out directly at 1-800-936-3126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Rules and Regulations:
- Purchase and possession of admission ticket(s) as well as presentation of it to gain entry to the event signifies agreement to the following Guest Rules and Regulations set by Event Management:
- 1. EVENT RULES: a) Must be 21 years of age (with valid government issued ID), b) No Refunds or Exchanges, c) No infants or children, d) No Smoking or Vaping, e) No pets, f) No outside food or beverages, g) No In/Out privileges.
- 2. In the interest of public safety, Event Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and to request the ticket holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons.
- 3. Admission to the venue and event is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Neither Event Management, Venue Management, nor Non-Profit shall be liable for any loss, injury, or damage sustained within the premises; except for death or personal injury which is caused by the negligence of the Event Management or their employees or agents.
- 4. Neither the Event Management, Venue Management, nor Non-Profit can accept responsibility for property lost or stolen at the venue during event.
- 5. Admission ticket holder agrees and grants irrevocable permission to have likeness, image, voice, and appearance photographed and recorded for commercial purposes and used as embodied in titles TBA, whether recorded on or transferred to video, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes or other media, now known or later developed, and to be included in a non-commercial promotional and news video by Event Management.